INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING AND PERSONALITY RIGHTS
1. NAME AND ADDRESS OF DATA CONTROLLER:
Central Tourist Idegenforgalmi Szolgáltató, Kereskedelmi Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (8253 Rpvfülöp, Badacsonyi út 1.)- CTK
Rozgonyi László DELPAB
3. CONTACT PERSON:
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING:
Usage of the data subjects’ personal data in order to comply with the relevant – sectoral and general – legal regulations, furthermore, to identify the data subjects.
5. LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING:
compliance with legal obligations to which CTK as data controller is subject.
6. RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA: (persons having access to the data)
Employees and contractors of CTK
7. DATA STORAGE PERIOD:
6 years from the provision of personal data.
DATA PRIVACY AND PERSONALITY RIGHTS NOTICE
The legal basis of data processing is the compliance with legal regulations to which the data controller is subject as per point c) Article 6(1) of GDPR.
The relevant legal regulations applicable are as follows:
- Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 February 2008 on common rules in the field of civil aviation and establishing a European Aviation Safety Agency, and repealing Council Directive 91/670/EEC, Regulation (EC) No 1592/2002 and Directive 2004/36/EC,
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 of 3 November 2011 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to civil aviation aircrew pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council,
- Decision N° 2012/007/Directorate of the Executive Director of the Agency of 19th April
- Part-ORA (Organizational Requirements for Aircrew, Annex I of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011),
- Part-FCL (Flight Crew Licencing, Annex VII of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011),
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)
CTK hereby informs you that as Data Controller it handles exclusively personal data that is mandatory to handle under the above mentioned regulations, such as data involved by identification card, passport, first class medical certificate, pilot licence, evaluation sheets, sound file.
CTK, furthermore, informs you that to the personal data provided by you shall exclusively be accessible by employees and contractors of CTK. CTK does not transfer the controlled personal data to third parties, except 2 in cases where it is mandatory under statutory rules (e.g. in case of audits performed by authorities, official legal, police requests, legal procedure etc.).
You have the right as the subject of data to request access to your personal data, obtain rectification of your data, request erasure of your data or restriction of the processing of your personal data from the Data Controller in cases determined by the GDPR. You may object to such processing and you have right to data portability.
The provision of data is mandatory under the above listed legal regulations, it is the prerequisite of contracting and of the maintenance of contract. You have the right not to provide personal data, however in this case the Data Controller is not entitled to enter a contract with you as a candidate, or other employee, contractor etc.
If you find the handling of personal data injurious, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hungarian Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (NAIH) supervisory authority. The contact details of the NAIH are as follows:
Hungarian Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (NAIH) http://naih.hu Mail: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF DATA CONTROL
The acknowledgement is done by filling in and signing CTK-001 document.
in connection with the personal data provide by me to CTK (registered seat: (8253 Révfülöp, Badacsonyi út 1.; hereinafter also referred to as:” CTK” or „Data Controller”):
1. I acknowledge the handling of my personal data by CTK as Data Controller according to
the “INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING“ provided to me;
2. I was properly informed by CTK regarding the handling of my personal data and personality rights, I understand all information given and I agree with the matter of that;
3. I understand that the provision of my personal data is necessary for the performance of legal obligations by CTK and therefore is a prerequisite of contracting and of the maintenance of contract concluded between me and CTK.
I gave my current statement voluntarily, in freedom from any improper influence.
* * *